• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How long did it take you to finally get it?

How long did it take?

• 1-3 years

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • 3-5 years

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • 5-8 years

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • The future is bleak.

Votes: 30 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think for me - it was the realization that most of the folks here are noobs; particularly those who talk about disc golf (and this board) more than they actually play. Check out some of the form videos on these internet DG experts; you are much better off learning the game through actually playing. 'Getting it' is sometimes learning who to ignore ;)

I think for me - it was the realization that most of the folks here are noobs; particularly those who talk about disc golf (and this board) more than they actually play. Check out some of the form videos on these internet DG experts; you are much better off learning the game through actually playing. 'Getting it' is sometimes learning who to ignore ;)

Well done, chap. :clap:

No one has everything down. If they did they would shoot 1200 rated rounds every time.

No one has everything down.

Definitely not. The "get it" is understanding what it's going to take in those moments to make the shots that make a difference. Lots of people can wow you with amazing shots. Not of that **** matters when it comes to golf. Throwing far and being in the zone are such different ideas.

I've been playing for a few years now but only this summer started playing with people that were mch better than I am but it has realy helped. I'm feeling the snap on driving, extending my D and feeling much more comfortable inside the circle. As others have said, there will always be room for improvement. hell, I've never really even thrown thummers or tomahawks yetand still can't control a roller at all so I can't say "i've got it all', yet...

Latest posts