• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many are playing tomorrow?

i read about midnight bikers double ace round , so I played geneseo dgc hoping to do the same. no aces, but i did see a large rabid raccoon.

i read about midnight bikers double ace round , so I played geneseo dgc hoping to do the same. no aces, but i did see a large rabid raccoon.

Double ace round? That wasn't me. I am still looking for one ace.

I am going to hit the pratice field in a couple of hours. I want to practice today, because I am playing all weekend, and I have some trick shots I want to perfect.

that was marty with the double ace round.

think i might make it over to steeplechase since i'm 5 minutes away. not sure though cuz there's quite a bit of poison ivy there and i've already got a nasty rash right now. pain in the a$$.

My local crew got together for our annual Thanksgiving disc golf day this morning and it was a blast! I shot progressively better throughout the day shooting +1 the first round, -3 on the second, and -4 on the last round. Our course is only 9 holes BTW. When we finished the last round of 9, we played the first 3 holes quick before we left to make it an even 30 holes for the day :)

I was figuring to get in a morning round today and a good buddy visiting from out of town called me up. A gorgeous day, a fun round with a good friend, and no 2-putts. I was thankful.

I played an almost flawless doubles round earlier today with a 44 on a par 57! We ended up with 14 birdies and one bogie! What a round.

Is this post still valid at midnight?

Latest posts