• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How Many Courses Within 100 Miles of Your Zip Code?

Consult20

* Ace Member *
There are 270 courses within 100 miles from me based on a DGCR search using Zip Code and a 100 mile radius. That seems like a hell of a lot -- and 43 are rated 3.5 and above! :thmbup:

Are we just plugging the zip code in and going with that number, or are we deducting the ones on the last page that are reported at over 100 miles. One on my list came in at 123.

Using my actual zip code (which I do not use as I live in an outlier area of it, and the software plots it further from my house)
If we're just taking the number - 76 courses. Deducting the ones off that are over 100.0 miles - 68 courses.

Using a neighboring zip code (which I do use, because it actually plots closer to my house). Taking the number - 74 courses. Deducting ones over 100.0 miles - 71 courses.

Are we just plugging the zip code in and going with that number, or are we deducting the ones on the last page that are reported at over 100 miles. One on my list came in at 123.

Using my actual zip code (which I do not use as I live in an outlier area of it, and the software plots it further from my house)
If we're just taking the number - 76 courses. Deducting the ones off that are over 100.0 miles - 68 courses.

Using a neighboring zip code (which I do use, because it actually plots closer to my house). Taking the number - 74 courses. Deducting ones over 100.0 miles - 71 courses.

I had to subtract 4 courses from my search that were out of the 100 mile range.

You're right, the range went out to 121.5 miles even though I plugged in 100. To make it easy, just go with the search results number.

Within 100 (the longest distance is actually 99.9) I have 147 courses. The results (200 courses might be the default? I don't know) went out to 143.8 miles.

There are 209 courses within 100 miles of Farmington MN. And 343 within 150 miles! Guess I'll be taking many road trips next year!

There are 270 courses within 100 miles from me based on a DGCR search using Zip Code and a 100 mile radius. That seems like a hell of a lot -- and 43 are rated 3.5 and above! :thmbup:

Ok, 220 courses within 100 miles, the other 50 are between 100-121.5 miles.

Timg, there's a bug in your search algorithm but it's still a great tool.

I guess if I go to 150 I can have a lot of Oregon courses also which makes it 123 and there's some amazing courses in Oregon

42 courses within 100 miles. But 15 courses are 4s or better.

Latest posts