• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How Many Courses Within 100 Miles of Your Zip Code?

110 within 100 miles of 75088.
64 with ratings above 3.0
17 with ratings above 4.0
4 with ratings above 4.5

As sad as it is, Selah Ranch has been in the top 5 here for as long as I can remember, and it's been #1 for a while I believe, and I haven't been there. Just over an hours drive away from home. :(

134 courses listed within 100 miles. Now the next question, how many have you played? My answer would be 88 out of the 134.

139 within 100 miles, but some of those are on the other side of Lake Erie and I don't have a boat or airplane. 40 played.

44 @ 99.9 miles.

Doubt i can actually drive to most of them in 2 hours though. I live on a peninsula so you have to drive around to get to alot of the courses on that list.

Take Hot Shots in lexington park, md. 40 miles away.. If you have a boat i guess lol. 3 hrs 20 mins away gpsed. 170 miles away.

110 within 100 miles of 75088.
64 with ratings above 3.0
17 with ratings above 4.0
4 with ratings above 4.5

As sad as it is, Selah Ranch has been in the top 5 here for as long as I can remember, and it's been #1 for a while I believe, and I haven't been there. Just over an hours drive away from home. :(

You sir have ruined my day. Go play that man! Id kill to play it lol.

I live in a very rural area. I did a search for courses within 100 miles and came up with 62. I thought that seemed high so I tried 50 miles and got 13. Backing down to 25 miles and I get one lonely course, which I call home.

Thanks for asking! I use this all the time and enjoy clicking the premium feature on the course map back and forth between 'all' and 'hide courses played'!

129 within 99.9 miles (did y'all remember to mark temporary and practice?)
I've played (and reviewed) 126 of them so far...:p (the other three are less than 6 months listed...it's hard to keep up)

Thanks for asking! I use this all the time and enjoy clicking the premium feature on the course map back and forth between 'all' and 'hide courses played'!

129 within 99.9 miles (did y'all remember to mark temporary and practice?)
I've played (and reviewed) 126 of them so far...:p (the other three are less than 6 months listed...it's hard to keep up)

I just used all of the default settings, so temp and practice were not selected -- only plugged in zip code and selected the 100 mile radius. Planning to make a bigger dent in the unplayed list next year -- looks like I may be hearing "disc golf widow" a little more often. ;)

77 within 100, but only 28 of those are within 60.

So we're not course poor, but some of you fellas are lucky.

I'm thinking a Wisconsin, Illinois or maybe Indiana zip will end up the highest as long as much of Chicagoland is in your 100-mile search radius. A Minnesota zip might be just behind those. My Twin Cities zip comes up with 196 courses at no more than 100 miles.

There are 209 courses within 100 miles of Farmington MN. And 343 within 150 miles! Guess I'll be taking many road trips next year!

Ok, I checked the 150 radius too, 396 returned search results and 380 are truly within 150 miles. And we have another course going in locally next spring, it's already well under way. And hopefully another 1 or 2 on an awesome 90 acre parcel within a few years, tremendous potential there.