• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How Many Courses Within 100 Miles of Your Zip Code?

124. I'm im in a pretty prime location for courses within 100 miles. Most of the Charlotte courses came up (not those in the northern metro area), Augusta, and all the the best spots in SC were there too. So this confirms what I already knew; my local daily options aren't that great, but the easy road trip options are awesome.

124. I'm im in a pretty prime location for courses within 100 miles. Most of the Charlotte courses came up (not those in the northern metro area), Augusta, and all the the best spots in SC were there too. So this confirms what I already knew; my local daily options aren't that great, but the easy road trip options are awesome.
I think Steve West found something similar where the "best" location was in the middle of Lake Michigan to pick up both Wisconsin and Michigan courses but obviously nothing close to that spot.

I live in the boonies of southeast Minnesota and only get 33 courses within 50 miles. Only one 4+ star course being my home course lol. But put it at 100 miles and that brings in the courses in the Mpls/St Paul area and gives me 159 courses with four 4+ star courses in that radius.

Well I'm happy to report I have 201 courses within 100 miles. I am so happy that this is the case. I get to cover both Minn & WI since I live right on the border.

There are only 46 within 100 miles of me. But since I'm in Tampa, half of my radius circle includes the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay.

174 courses within 100 mile search from Bmore. 58 rated 3.5 or higher, 23 rated 4.0 or higher. I've played 70 of the 174.

118, rounding to the nearest mile

Last edited:
Wow, I had no idea! My search showed 270, but 50 were over, so I subtracted those, but then added 7 that were less than a mile over, came up with 227!

77, with another 3 not much farther. I'm really interested in the 40 within 30 miles. I now haz a goal for reviewing all of those particular courses.

Latest posts