• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] How many different brands are in your bag??

JoshsDiscs002-1-2.jpg

10 Innova
4 Discraft
1 Millenium
1 MVP

nice wahoo tyler :\

Its light, and with a nice little flick it can do a hyzer flip with ease(thank you crappy R-Pro plastic) so I use it on 2 water holes at my local course and if I am at an away course I throw it for sure. It has saved me a few times and I cant afford to loose the discs in my bag.

Sorry, I'm gonna go with the majority and not post a pic for the simpl fact Im on my phone.

Latitude 64
Westside
Innova
Discraft
MVP

And sometimes gateway (wizards)

Five brands.

Lat 64 (2 drivers, 2 fairway, 1 mid)
Innova (5 drivers, 2 fairway, 1 mid)
Discraft (4 mids)
Discmania (1 mid)
Gateway (putters)

Latitude 64 (2)
Discraft (7)
Innova (5)
Gateway (3)

Really, am I the first with a one brand bag? All discraft here!

I did this one time, about 6 months ago, and realized I really liked the Discraft mids more than others I was throwing. So that's why I'm Discraft mid-heavy (4 vs. 1 each of 3 other brands). But I also just like Innova drivers. Nothing against Discraft drivers - I own many of them. I may put more in the bag at some point. But not at the moment.

4 discmania in 2 molds and 12 innova in 6 molds. could probably drop 2 of the innova molds but i dont wanna

Three at the moment, going by molds I have 2 Prodiscus (JOKERi and FR RESPECTi, though the LEGENDa is in the queue as soon as I lose a few DD2's), 2 MVP (ION and a FR Vector), and 5 Discmania (MD2, TD, PD, DD2, PD2). I have a stack of DD2s, but if I ever run out of those I'll probably switch to a LEGENDa/Sword combo for distance.

Latest posts