• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many different manufacturers have you patronized?

onemilemore

* Ace Member *
When commenting on the Flying Squirrel thread, I realized that I honestly want to try a disc from every freakin' manufacturer out there.

This got me thinking: How many manufacturers' discs do others have?

They don't necessarily have to have made the bag, but I am just wondering if everyone gets all woody for new plastic like I do.

Off the top of my head, I have tried:

Innova (bagged)
Discraft (bagged)
Latitude (Striker is in and out of the bag)
MVP (bagged)
DGA (bagged a Squall)
DKG (sitting in the garage)

So, only 6. Clearly, I have a lot more to go.

Innova, Discraft, MVP, Lat. 64, Millennium, DGA, Discmania, Ching, and ABC discs. I need to try some Westside, Prodiscus, and some Daredevil. :\

Blue = in the bag

Innova, DC, MVP, Lat64, DGA, Discmania, Gateway, Quest, Lightning, Aerobie.

Really want to try some Millenium and Westside stuff.

Innova...in the bag
Discraft
Latitude...in the bag
Westside...in the bag
Gateway
Millennium...in the bag
Discmania
Daredevil
MVP...in the bag
DGA
Lightning (edit)
and whoever makes the Super Puppy...in the bag

Last edited:
I currently have innova, gateway, discraft and discmania in the bag. I've had dga, lightning, aerobie and millennium in the bag at various points.

Dga, discraft, ching, innova, millenium, quest, mvp, latitude 64, gateway, whatever the ones that used to have plane names is, and some made in china company.

planes = Lightning I think

and to be fair I think I tossed a Lightning putter in my basement a a few times

Dang it, I forgot Gateway. Well, that's easy to do. :|

Innova, DGA, Lat 64, Gateway, Discraft, Legacy, Millenium, MVP all bagged. Have also tried out Lightning (for rollers), Wham-o (found it), Discmania (need to try more) and BlackJax Sports (night golf). Got my eye on Westside and Skyiron for next splurges.