• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many different manufacturers have you patronized?

I currently own discs from 11 different manufactures. Have had a couple others at one time or another.

Despite that, my bag is almost all Innova. I have 2 Discraft (Ace Race Hornet and the Buzz) and 1 Lat 64 (GL Flow). Planning on trying the Bolt out. The other 14 discs are Innova.

Innova, Discraft, Gateway, Lat 64, MVP, Quest AT, ABC, Vibram, Discmaina, Lightning (they suck), Millenium, DGA. I' pretty sure I'm forgetting one, too.

I have Innova, Discraft, Latitude 64, Gateway and MVP discs in my bag. I also have discs from Disc Mania and Vibram. All the bags I own are either Discraft or Innova. I have a Ching zippered pouch type thing that I keep my phone in (I keep score on my phone).

lat 64, innova, gateway, discraft, discmania, ching, legacy, nike, aerobie (lol not in the bag since 3 years ago), millenium, DKG sports, quest at,mvp, and lightning. i only use lat 64, gateway, discraft, innova, mvp and legacy now

Innova-Bag
Discraft-Bag
Latitude 64-Bag
Westside-Bag
Discmania-Bag
Millenium-Bag
Gateway
DGA
MVP
Vibram
Discwing
Lightning
ABC
Prodiscus
Ching
Legacy
Aerobie
Nike
Turbo Putt (not sure who makes it)

Innova, Discraft, DGA, Gateway, Aerobie and Lightning[retired]. I've thrown some Lat64 and DC, but don't own any.