• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you have?

400+. Carry about 20.
Mainly, I've always felt that if you find a disc that you really like, by like 10 while they're still retail.

about 75-100 discs, but haven't counted in a while.
Only 15 in the bag.

I play Advanced.

I have a room full. The racks in my garage are full. The back of my truck is full. I typically have around 2000 discs at any time.

About 150. About 30 pretty-only "collector" discs that I have gathered from tourneys but don't plan on throwing, 30 that I throw regularly for practice (14 in my tourney bag), 20 or so different putters I've bought or picked up as payout to try them, 60 or so other random discs that I have purchased or won as loot (in case, for instance, I want to go back to a full Discraft bag, or let local noobs throw something different), and 10 more that I am sure I have... somewhere around here...

69 dude! lately I've been buying different weights in the same molds, though trying to figure out what I like. I think I'm set on the Obex for my mid game. I think Vibrams make the backbone of my bag, with OLS's as my control drivers. I like messing with distance drivers now that my technique has gotten to the point where I can actually throw them. My foray into DX/basae plastic will definitely increase my disc count.

Latest posts