• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs is too many?

LeddZepp8687

Bogey Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I personally have 54 discs, 4 on the wall, 24 in my bag and 26 in the house and in my trunk. I'm pretty certain I have a problem, How many do you have?

:popcorn:

pfft youre fine with that many. I have a few hundred. Probably 20 or so up on the wall,20 in the bag, 30 or so backups and the rest are sellers that are boxed up. and I'd imagine that what I have is small compared to many others.

pfft youre fine with that many. I have a few hundred. Probably 20 or so up on the wall,20 in the bag, 30 or so backups and the rest are sellers that are boxed up. and I'd imagine that what I have is small compared to many others.

Okay, Now I dont feel bad. I have backups for most of my go-to's but every time I see something I like I just hafta buy it. I have almost no DX or Pro-D in my collection so I know I am getting up there, price wise but the problem is, I cannot bring myself to sell any of it. In a couple years you guys might find me on an episode of 'hoarders'

Yeah, a few hundred here as well. Everyone I know that has been playing actively for the past few years has at least 100 discs. They just add up.

According to my handy dandy Disc Organizer [TM], I have 91 bagged or on standby, 53 given away or sold, and 17 lost. This doesn't include the many, many ultimate/catch discs I've gone through in 4 1/2 decades.

There's no specific qty - differs for each person. If you have so many discs it detracts from other aspects your life, you have too many.

Examples include:
- If your significant other feels overrun by discs in the place they call home, you have too many.
- If you're unable to make car, rent, bill payments... you probably shouldn't buy more plastic.
- If you can't turn around in your place without running into a disc and are running out of places to put them, you have too many.
- If you think you have to many, you probably have too many.
- If you can't afford to do other things you'd like to do because of all the money you spend on discs, you have too many.

For some, 30 discs could be "too many," for others, 300 might not be.
fo

Last edited:
3000+, no problem since there organized

Enough for three full bags of the same thing, then probably 30 extra drivers and Mids, then about 20 extra putters.

How many is too many? One more than you can afford.

Last I checked, I was nearing the 350 mark and may for all I know be over it.

There's never enough. Some people on here have thousands of discs :eek:

I have teetered back and forth from 60ish now back towards 100. Before I joined this site I had about 5...

A quick guesstimation of about 150. About 30 collectibles, a box of about 35 traders/sellers, Probably 15-25 tournament stamped players pack discs I dont throw but can't seem to let go of (I have way too many tournament stamped Rocs for someone who doesnt throw them). The rest are in the bag/back-ups or discs that I enjoy throwing occasionally but dont have a spot for them in my bag. Oh and I forgot about the 20 wizards that are chillin in the practice basket.

LOL i hate these threads...today i moved just my destroyers and i could only carry half of them.... too many discs.

i honestly think i'm changing my bag up cuz i have just too many backups.

anybody want to see a stoopid picture of destroyers?