• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many holes have you played so far in 2011?

How many holes have you played in 2011 so far?

• Less than 50

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • 51-200

Votes: 29 18.6%
  • 201-400

Votes: 33 21.2%
  • More than 401

Votes: 90 57.7%

• Total voters

djschnabel

Birdie Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
So far, which I think is pretty good for a Minnesnowtan (and yes, it is snowing today), I'm at 808.

I'm the odd guy out here so far. Ton of snow and moisture this winter made it harder to get out. Maybe I'm a wimp, but I just can't see having much fun in 2-3 feet of snow and North Dakota wind. The good news is, I've played 5 rounds in 4 days because we just got our homemade 10 basket course (13 hole) set up this Sunday. I'm pretty stoked about that! I think I've played around 80 holes so far this year. Many more to come!

More than 23 rounds of 18 for sure, but I don't keep records...

I play a lot...played too much last year, gotta cut back this year!

i play at least 3 times a week so idk what it is exactly but its alot so i chose the most on there

I'm under 100 unfortunately. Thanks to back surgery, Michigan weather, and moving to an area where the nearest course is an hour away lol.

Right now I have 571 scored in my scorebook. Add in 3 Unscored rounds I can remember and 1 round of Ript that ends up being around 653 for the year so far.

I'm around 360.

I'm between 1400 and 1500 so far this year. Probably 1300 of that was in the rain.

i got to start using the scorebook...hard to say..but using a lil math im around 1300ish..and thats saying all 18 hole courses and some i play are 24+ holes

Last edited:
I would move. lol

I've lived here my whole life, I'm used to it. I love the people from other states that wear water proof clothes, lol it just takes longer to dry. I get wet then change clothes. It's not like other places where it rains for an hour and then you go out and play, here it rains all day for several days in a row.

I estimate between 800 and 1000, though probably closer to 1000. Two weekly leagues, plus rounds at lunch and after work, plus tournaments. Played in the rain yesterday and blizzard last week.

I am easily over 400 holes. With playing once or twice a day every day since January that should be well over.

Latest posts