• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many holes have you played so far in 2011?

How many holes have you played in 2011 so far?

• Less than 50

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • 51-200

Votes: 29 18.6%
  • 201-400

Votes: 33 21.2%
  • More than 401

Votes: 90 57.7%

• Total voters
I forgot about the 8 holes at Shore Acres shortly after a blizzard, they didn't make it in the scorebook. :eek:

So 744 I guess. :p

Damn, bro, those holes should count for double. :D That was a WORKOUT! :\

I haven't been playing as much this year as I did last year, but I did help to design and build 18 holes in the past six months or so. That counts for something, right?

That counts for a lot actually in my opinion. You don't need a number, you just win.

I've got about 700 unique holes on new courses plus another several hundred on local courses, don't have the exact number off the top of my head and my computer with the spreadsheets is dead.

if i dont get atleast 2 rounds a week in i go crazy. i work every 3rd day, so i play a round on both days off. so i usually average 2 rounds every 3 days

Wow... I've played nearly every day this year, averaging 50 or so holes per day, maybe 15 days of not playing, totals ~5000 holes.

Wow... I've played nearly every day this year, averaging 50 or so holes per day, maybe 15 days of not playing, totals ~5000 holes.

:eek:

Sir, I salute you as a true disc golf warrior! :clap:

Seriously, I'm calling it now: Martin will be the next person to hit 1000 courses (with Ash and I close behind of course :))

:eek:

Sir, I salute you as a true disc golf warrior! :clap:

I admit it was no easy task, but oh so worth it, just in the last couple days have I slowed to a near halt for the year, there's this thing called "work" that has come up... I'll be back out there before you know it.

Since the start of 2011, I have probably taken 3-4 days off of disc golf, averaging about 30 holes per day, sometimes more. So that puts me at about 3400 holes since 2011. BOOM!!

Last edited:
Between work and school I don't get out on the course as much as I would like to. But my goal for this year is to hit the 5000 mark! ;)