• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many holes have you played so far in 2011?

How many holes have you played in 2011 so far?

• Less than 50

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • 51-200

Votes: 29 18.6%
  • 201-400

Votes: 33 21.2%
  • More than 401

Votes: 90 57.7%

• Total voters
surprised and pleased that 400+ has the most players. i am only a little over 200 for the year. i suppose if the poll was snowy areas only, i would end up closer to the highest. a lot of faux-hardcore players marvel at themselves for playing when there is still any snow at all visible in places.

647 holes so far this year, according to the Scorebook

I have 414 in the scorebook but I've been playing Cali Singles on Mondays for a few weeks which I don't record. Just doesn't seem right to record scores when you get an extra throw on each hole.

well i joined in feb, and the ol scorebook says 1373... I may or may not be addicted in a BIG way!

I blame this site for my overactive discing!!! haha!

+64 holes I just played today. I have to be well over 1000 now.

surprised and pleased that 400+ has the most players. i am only a little over 200 for the year. i suppose if the poll was snowy areas only, i would end up closer to the highest. a lot of faux-hardcore players marvel at themselves for playing when there is still any snow at all visible in places.

That's why I started the post. I was happy with my initial number (now 879, 508 in April). I played in the snow for the first time this year, and I LOVED IT! I was impressed with how much a difference it made not X-steppin' each drive, and now I actually cater my walkups to the distance needed to reach the basket. Playing in the snow for us Northerners is the best way to practice, and improve our game in the offseason.

According to the scorebook - 1601 so far. I have issues...putting issues.

1559 so far in my scorebook. Thats not counting the probably 500 holes I've played in my backyard "3 hole course". After this MCAT in 3 weeks I hope to play a lot more.

Scorebook? :confused: I've never even thought of keeping track that way, but it must be somewhere around 1000-1200.

I think I hit 400 in late January. In Michigan.
Only played about 200 this month, actually, due to the crazy winds, constant rain, and 2 weeks of dogsitting.

over 200 in my first 4 months of playing is pretty good i would say...not counting my work in the yard

Latest posts