• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many in your bag?

i carry seventeen. five putters, four mids, and eights drivers...only seven molds. two of the molds are one disc each, and are strictly used for utility shots.

For casual rounds I usually carry 6-7.
2 (of the same) Putters
2 (of the same) Midranges
1 Meathook
1 Control Driver
1 "Testing out" disc

It great because I cannot debate about which disc I need for a certain shot. Forces me to learn how to use the disc I have for that range.

For competitive rounds it depends on the course. Usually I pack this but a few usually end up throw back in the car, either after warm ups or after the first round depending on needs.

4 Putters
4 Midranges
8 Fairway
2 Distance

I throw about 40% FH and 60% BH since my injury this summer. So I tend to need a little more variety in my bag for shots. However, with the 18 in my bag above, It would max out at 10 different molds. On a calmer day, I would not have more than 7 molds and few less discs. I don't generally need more than that. The only reason I carry more is I am still learning my forehand distance abilities with different discs.

17 for me. 2 magics, 3 rhynos, 3 mids, 3 fairway (sometimes only 2), 2 monsters, 1 beast, 3 bosses. 17 discs, 11 molds. i think i could play just about any course out there with this setup. if i am playing a tournament or a course with water i would have a couple more backups of my buzzz, stalker, and teebird plus. i really don't need 3 rhynos, but 1 of the pro rhynos i carry i am in the process of breaking in.

one: my wahoo

i'd 3 disc with a valk, that comet you did for me, and a wizard this fall once everything wasn't green anymore and i wasn't paranoid of losing it on every long shot and i met more people because of that disc than anything else, i think

so far i've only met one person on the course who recognized it as the internet icon that it is and got a good laugh out of it, which was almost more awesome than griefing people with it. it's gotten to the point where i don't show it to people at all, i just keep playing with it and throwing it like there is nothing special about it at all until they say "what the f*ck is that on your disc man"

i just took two out i realized i don't really use and were just along for the ride, so i'm now at 16 with 9

16 but only use bout half that. A couple are junkers that dont get used unless they need to be, then there are some situation discs

Right this moment I'm carrying 7; all Super Class.

Do you find enough difference in the different super class discs to need that many? I tend to play with just a single zephyr.

I have 21 including putters, 6 are doubles in case i loose one in a tourney or during a casual where my car is too far away to leave the discs

I've got 5 drivers (4 molds), 2 fairways (2 molds), 5 mids (4 molds), 4 putters (1 mold), and a superclass for fun

I also have 6 other practice putters so I don't quite count them, but they're in the bag.

So that's 16, or 23 counting practice discs and my ultrastar.

Drivers:

Pro Wraith
GL Striker
Champ Monster
Champ Orc
GL River
QJLS

Mids:

Champion Roc
Glow Rancho Roc (beat)
CE QMS

Putters:

Pro Rhyno (x2 or 3)
Grip Like Spike (got from Secret Santa, gonna try to work it in)

Latest posts