• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

how many rounds did you play in 2011?

Nowhere near enough. A rib injury in mid summer really screwed things up.

Scorebook says 360 rounds at the moment. 6139 holes (equivalent to 341 18-hole rounds, plus 1 hole).

I'm hoping to add a few more tomorrow and Saturday. An average of one recorded round per day would be nice.

Somewhere around 400. And that's a very conservative estimate. During the spring and summer I play about 12 to 14 rounds a week. This time of year I can only play on the weekends but still get in about 6 to 8 a week.

Two days left, but I think I'm done for the year. 459 rounds (some 9 holers, some 27 (Blue Ribbon Pines )). 6422 total holes. Next year, I think I'm going to play less holes, better quality.

This is my 1st year playing (started in April)

I logged 186 rounds on the score book feature. I had many I didn't log.
I played 5 sanctioned tournaments and 5 unsanctioned tournaments
I played 48 courses in 3 states.

I hope to add two more courses Saturday to round the year off at 50.

With a new baby I'd say I averaged about once a week, so I'll say 52 which is about a third of what I averaged last year. I love the little guy, but he surely cuts down on the DG time.

This is my 1st year playing (started in April)

I logged 186 rounds on the score book feature. I had many I didn't log.
I played 5 sanctioned tournaments and 5 unsanctioned tournaments
I played 48 courses in 3 states.

I hope to add two more courses Saturday to round the year off at 50.

wtf.jpg

At least 300. Not sure I need to keep track of this stat...

Maybe he meant. "At least 300, BUT I'm not sure. I need to keep track of this stat..."

Punctuation is an amazing thing, can totally chance the meaning of a sentence.

I played around 400 rounds in 2011. I was introduced to disc golf at the end of 2010. I was getting hooked in December and I started playing about a round a day until the end of summer and a lot of times it was 3-4 rounds. Even when I started backto college this fall, I was playing a round every day. At least 400 and maybe even as much as 6-700.

Maybe he meant. "At least 300, BUT I'm not sure. I need to keep track of this stat..."

Punctuation is an amazing thing, can totally chance the meaning of a sentence.

And using the wrong word can just make the sentence sound silly. ZING!

With a new baby I'd say I averaged about once a week, so I'll say 52 which is about a third of what I averaged last year. I love the little guy, but he surely cuts down on the DG time.

But just think! You could be raising the next DG prodigy!

Just started using scorebook on 9-17-2011 but recorded 161 rounds over 15 courses so far in last 3 months... My friends and family insist i have a "problem"... i dont see it =)

Alot. At least a round a day, weather permitting. I wish i could have traveled alittle more but thats wht this upcoming season is for. Id put the number around 200ish

i racked in about 3 days a wek on the course.. probably around 150 round for the year with several tourneys which included a state championship for high school.

Latest posts