• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many strokes do non Innova pro's lose

How big is the Innova sponsored players advantage strokes per round

Votes: 20 31.7%

Votes: 4 6.3%

Votes: 6 9.5%

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 5+

Votes: 31 49.2%

• Total voters
In Feldburge's interview on disc golf talk radio he said his game suffered because he didnt have anything broken in. I think that after the initial switch a player is not completely comfortable however most major companies have the molds that a good player can throw with a little practice. I think this year will show that it is more of the player not the disc. That being said mcbeth has a huge advantage because he has thrown the molds in his bag for longer than the prodigy guys or trilogy.

While familiar with his old molds, McBeth is also willing to try new ones to cover all of his needs. Atlas, Roc3, Mako3, Krait (in Star) all came out in the last year or so.

While familiar with his old molds, McBeth is also willing to try new ones to cover all of his needs. Atlas, Roc3, Mako3, Krait (in Star) all came out in the last year or so.

Nova as well, I'm not even willing to try it and he throws it (albeit sparingly).