• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] How similar are the MD1 and Fuse?

I just recently bought an md1 and fuse. I thought that they would be more different than they actually are. Is it fine to bag both or are they too similar. I want 1 stable and 1 understable midrange. Where would you choose to use one over the other? I'm somewhat of a beginner.

They are indeed close. The fuse should be a little more glidey. They are pretty close best bet it is to take them to a field and toss them around a bit to find the differences for your throw. I found a fresh fuse will hold the anny line longer vs a fresh md1.thr md1 would hold that line almost to the ground but does start to pan out for me. The fuse went to the practice bin the md1 stayed in the bag I liked the hand feel better.

For me the fuse turns more and fades less. Basically there's something like a 5-10 degree hyzer release difference. To get a similar flight. Not a new Fuse, but a 7/10 used one in Opto plastic. Brand new I still think the Fuse is a little less stable.

It took me a while to realize that your favorite flight is most likely available with many manufacturers.