• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How to make disc golf interesting again?

i sometimes just quit playing in the middle of rounds...then i just stop to enjoy the great outdoors, i might sit down and smoke a square and just take it all in, or when playing my home course at bear creek ill go swimming in the creek, sometimes just to get my mind off of golf, or to find a new disc...i also suggest going to play new courses, buying a new disc, or play some tournaments

learn new ways to throw. Its fun and good for your game to be able to step up to a hole and be able to find a backhand line, sidearm line, and overhand line.

For me, i like to try new courses. this weekend i'm gonna tackle some of Northern wisconsin's gems. Also, new discs get me going.

Exactly. I love the feel of a new disc and even more, a new course with new challenges. Also, getting some of your good friends you don't play with regularly.

I love to play disc golf, and would rank it as one of the top couple things I enjoy doing, but lately it seems as if I can't even enjoy a round. I feel bored after 2-3 holes or give up after a couple bad throws. I use to want to play all day every day, now its hard to even be motivated to play. What do you guys do when the game starts to feel boring/repetitive?

play with friends, use a deck of ript cards or a different course

Play ball golf, or watch MLB on TV. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz