• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How to Mark a Black Disc?

I'm getting this odd feeling that I should use a silver Sharpie, but I'm not sure. If 35 more people tell me silver Sharpie, I guess I'll go with it....

Silver Sharpie....oops I already answered this one. ;)

I gotta say reading through all of these was pretty damn funny. These are the kind of threads that everyone can boost their post count on! LOL :D I think we need to do another thread and ask what is the best thing to mark a white disc with. :p

...from within the circle?

I've lost 4 Wizards in 6 months. Those were mainly from driving them on water holes though.

I did find a black magnet under a bush 15' from a basket once. Maybe the person threw a second putt and forgot about the first?

...from within the circle?
No. From those ranges (150'-300') that newbs wouldn't consider using a putter (since its called a putter after all and they get the mentality from ball golf that putting is all they're good for), but a more experienced player would probably grab without much thought.

Precisely why we should stop calling them "putters" and start calling them what they really are...short range discs.

get fancy and use a uv marker.

Bonus: if someone swipes your disc and says "hey, you can't prove it's yours, there's no sharpie on it!", you bust out the uv light, show them your mark, then snatch the disc and proceed to beat them with it until they're so woozy you can take one of THEIR discs out of THEIR bag!

/no, i'm not bitter about having my favorite disc stolen, why do you ask?

silver sharpies all day long. even on the non black discs, it's easier to remove them with acetone for trading :thmbup:

Latest posts