• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How would you play this hole.

Right hand forehand flex?

Getting the disc to flex right off the trees short of the creek would be very low percentage for myself. It's a very tight gap. And getting it to anhyzer around the right side would probably lead to hitting trees on the right a lot. I would only throw a FH if I see to lay up short of the creek.

I would probably try a riskier shot to get close enough for a 2--at least the first few times playing it. FH Wraith level and low through the left gap, then fading/skipping toward the pin. Those trees in the middle of the fairway don't look too dense in the picture (?) but if they're more menacing in real life I might try a FH Sidewinder hyzerflip on the more pure line through the right gap.

After taking a few penalty 4's (or 5's), I would probably play a safer shot for the easy 3. Lay up short of the water with an Eagle X.

I'll throw an Ibex or a Claymore (depending on temperature and humidity) just past where your bag is. Easy approach for 3.

All I'd do is mess up (95% of the time) if I went for a birdie attempt. Make par 80% of the time by being smart.

I'll throw an Ibex or a Claymore (depending on temperature and humidity) just past where your bag is. Easy approach for 3.

All I'd do is mess up (95% of the time) if I went for a birdie attempt. Make par 80% of the time by being smart.

Just past my bag is a 20ft wide creek bed that when there's water in it is ob. Laying up short of bag still leave fairly easy up and down.

Champ Wraith to just short of the creek, lay up with Judge.

If my score is bad enough I'll take my chances with a beat-up Destroyer and hug the right tree line.

It favors a RHBH hyzer flip or anhyzer flex. If you get across the creek at all, there's almost always an easy 3.

Stay away from the creek on the right early on. It's the only place you can really kill your score.

If you're going to lay up, LAY UP! Don't try to nestle up to the creek.

That position is a ridiculously hard 2. You basically have to hit a 4' gap 350' away.

Last edited:
If I'm playing smart, throw a roc down there by the creek, and play for 3.

If I'm feeling a little funky I might try to forehand a pd straight through that gap to the right. Keep it low and hope to clear the gap and skip up to the pin.

Latest posts