• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Howzabout We Get A FaceBook...

tomjulio

Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
...group going for DG Course Review members?

Eh Tim? Someone? We can all see each others ugly faces, interests, etc.

Promote our fave DG site that we visit 20 times a day when not playing...ya know.

Last edited:
FAcebook? hmmm...i think i have that. I never get on there though. Oh yeah, i do have facebook. i'll join a DGCR group.

pay attention to what you click on? i've had myspace and facebook for years and have yet to get a virus, but i don't click on random links or download stuff off of them either

pay attention to what you click on? i've had myspace and facebook for years and have yet to get a virus, but i don't click on random links or download stuff off of them either

Exactly. As with most things in life, you should have to pass an IQ test in order to operate a computer.

I've got both my Myspace is more of an extra one for my wife, and I don't go on Facebook alot, but if there is one, how do I look it up and join?

Do you guys want to make it on myspace or facebook? I don't have an account at either place so I'll have to make one.

facebook and myspace are two of the leading spreaders of internet viruses, i think i'll pass.

being a former network security tech/analyst there is only one thing that leads to spreading viruses....

ignorance.

Do you guys want to make it on myspace or facebook? I don't have an account at either place so I'll have to make one.

MySpace is so bloated now and dieing (not dying) a slow death. Facebook is the way to go for a much more clean and controlled look.