• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Howzabout We Get A FaceBook...

Not a fan of facebook, I work in IT on the side, and have had to remove the new facebook virus from 36 computers in the last few months. While some of us are smart enough to not click on that crap, your average Joe and Joeann get fooled very easily by popups that look like a windows message. Koob bastards, I would like to get my hands on the assmonkey who wrote this virus. Have not seen nearly as many myspace problems.

Not a fan of facebook, I work in IT on the side, and have had to remove the new facebook virus from 36 computers in the last few months. While some of us are smart enough to not click on that crap, your average Joe and Joeann get fooled very easily by popups that look like a windows message. Koob bastards, I would like to get my hands on the assmonkey who wrote this virus. Have not seen nearly as many myspace problems.

Actually Facebook has done a much better job security wise than MySpace. MySpace was the first large social network so they had to learn through hard knocks. I have seen and dealt with a hell of lot more spam and viruses and password stealing 'sploits through Myspace.

The recent Facebook virus(s) have relied on the ignorance of users to first click on a video link, then to download an .exe disguised as a missing codec. It's usually this obvious two step process that eludes users common sense. so through no fault of Facebook other than letting this mass mailing throught their systems.

Mac/Linix users? spared once again.

Just joined FB group too!

I'm Mac and PC user but I use Mac often for web browsing, less problems. I almost joined Myspace but after hearing from various people and reviews, myspace are to complex to deal with. So, I joined FB instead and it was simple enough to deal with and fun to catch up old long lost friends, co-workers, etc...