• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hucker Magazine Complaint Thread

Can we get a list of users who signed up for this? I was looking at starting up something similar and wanted to get a list of the suckers, I mean subscribers, to start off with.

How was dude expecting to attend the USDGC if hes out all this money?

He was going to sell some discs in the parking lot to cover the cost of the trip.
1796510_1421541781425223_1631501545_n.jpg

A guy won a free disc in a contest on their facebook page. He posted an update 2 months later saying he still hasn't recieved his free disc... You'd think they'd at least get something public like that right.

That's not a real shirt, it's a picture of a shirt. And at most a mockup, looks like a photo of a shirt on a hanger with a logo pasted on top in Photoshop. :mad:

This is has gone from bad to worse and back again... I'm enjoying myself :popcorn:

I'm not sure if you're just trolling, but that's a real shirt.

I think I threw the poster away though.

:\

I can just see the eBay ads now...
"1st (and only) run, team stamped Black Hucker putter- 9/10 (black shipping wear) Bidding starts at $100..."

That's some serious merch. Bummer that it's all tainted with the name of this plagued venture.

picture.php

**Address(es) redacted via MS Paint to remain within forum guidelines.

http://blog.corpnet.com/ said:
What Happens if I Don't Turn in My Annual Report/Initial Report?

These reports may seem like a trivial paperwork, but they're actually quite important. Missing the deadline can result in late penalties and fees (and there's no reason your business should pay a dime more than it ought to).

In the worst case scenario (i.e. if you've skipped your annual report for multiple years on end), your company can be suspended or dissolved.

In addition, you need to think about keeping an LLC/corporation in good standing in order to maintain its "corporate shield." One of the biggest advantages of these formal business structures is that they minimize your personal liability (shields you from the activities of the business). But if your business happens to be sued and the plaintiff can show that you haven't maintained your LLC/corporation to the letter of the law (i.e. your annual reports aren't up to date), your corporate shield might be pierced and you can be personally liable.

- See more at: http://blog.corpnet.com/annual-report-business-file-one/#sthash.3xIOMrVq.dpuf

Interesting....

Your detective skills are slipping now Canoe.

UB is based out of Mississippi these days.

Your detective skills are slipping now Canoe.

But the above info may be relevant to those looking to recoup their monies.

He might be based out of Mississippi...but is his business registered in that state?

A quick and (non-exhaustive search) on the MS SOS website showed no such listing for M. Brouphy, UB Disc Golf (unless it's under a different name), and/or Hucker. :shrugsmiley: