• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] HUGE Bud Light and Jack Daniels Vinyl Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpc2004

Double Eagle Member
alright i know this is not disc golf related but as i do with most of my cool stuff i decide i no longer need i am offering it to you guys first before it goes up on ebay. These banners are absolutly enourmous. these complimented our party room well in the ol' house while we played beerpong and drank our lives away but now im trying to actually graduate college so i moved out of the party house and now i have real art on the walls and no where to hang these big ol' sons of bitches so i feel it is time to pass these on. Im lookin to get $50 for the Bud Light one and $35 for the Jack Daniels One, O.B.O. (includes shipping) and they are on your wall before you can say "damn that banner is huge". here are the pics, i threw a disc in there for size reference haha...
DSC05867.jpg

DSC05868.jpg

is that disc available? Saw it in the other thread and wasn't sure if you made a deal on it or not? I have a sweet tye die 06 augusta worlds star wraith 175 if interested for trade...

Wow...I hope you're not serious about biker being serious. That sarcasm was not difficult to pick up on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts