• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hyzer Flip Disc Golf Apparel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatzky

Eagle Member
Welcome to the Hyzer Flip Disc Golf Thread!!!!
I have T-shirts, Hoodies, Towels, and soon I'll be re-printing my Drifits because they did well.
I do all of the design, printing, promoting, etc so these are made by Disc Golfers for Disc Golfers. No children printing these shirts in China!

Tshirts will be $12 shipped (in cont. US) *SALE*
DryFits will be $22 Shipped (in cont. US) **SALE**
Hoodies will be $30 Shipped. (in cont. US)
16"x16" Microfiber towels are $4 and will ship free when combined with other items.
12"x16" Microfiber Towels are $3 and will also ship free when combined with other items.

***BIG SALE..... HyzerFlip "CUBE" Hoodies for $25 Shipped****

MEDIUM - 3
LARGE - 6
2XL - 3

** INVENTORY can be found by messaging me!**
** Pics of all Items for sale are located here: http://imageshack.us/g/827/xingnavymed.jpg/ ***

Message me if you are interested in any of my apparel.
If I'm out of something you are interested in just reply on here or message me the design/color/size you are interested in and I'll see what I can do for you.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

P.S. If you are still waiting on a hoodie from the December Pre-order and I haven't gotten back to you PLEASE MSG me. I think there might be 1 or 2 people who did Pay that I wasn't able to get to.

Last edited:
Second Design that I made is Disc Golf X-ing:
xingblkyellow1.jpg

xingnavyor1.jpg

our Hyzer Flip RETRO design is also popular. this is the most popular Color Combo:
retrogreen1.jpg

And you can't forget this one too "Still have the box":
boxgrey1.jpg

I'll post more when I am able to repost on here!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

great looking stuff! i dont like most of the dg stuff i have seen online but im feelin all of those, what are the prices like?

yeah man,

I'm seriously considering dri-fits of the first one, the tee box one, and the one from the photobucket with the basket in the bottom left front corner.

let us know once they're up.

let me know what design/color/size you want and i'll see what I have.. I have over 100 shirts in my current inventory right now.

I have more designs in my imageshack album but I can only post 5 pics at a time.

This one is a fan Favorite.... called "Guardian Tree":
gtgrnblue1.jpg

gtblkorange1.jpg

and I also have some 16x16 Hyzer Flip MicroFiber Towels available right now:
towels2.jpg

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Last edited:
ian:
most of the shirts are printed on 6.1oz Heavyweight cotton shirts from Delta Apparel. They are preshrunk and shouldn't shrink under normal drying settings..
the Sunwashed Neon Colors are a 5.3oz lightweight shirt and it is possible to shrink them.
many of the Big Basket prints were done on a 4.2oz Fashion fit shirt(like american Apparel). I have had some shrink and some not shrink.
As a general rule of thumb the lighter the weight of the shirt the more likely they are to shrink.

**Most any cotton shirt will shrink if you dry it on Cotton/High Heat**.. This setting is meant for linens(bed sheets, pillow cases, etc) and not Clothing.

My recommendation is always to Machine wash cold and tumble dry Low heat or Hang Dry.
I put mine in low heat for a little bit then just air dry them the final way.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

i have a handful of these shirts from various events this past year. The heavyweights are still holding strong after a summer of wash :)

I have printed the Retro Design in a few color combinations.. Right now I only have a few left in the Green shirt with yellow/Red Ink ONLY.
My next run will be an Athletic Grey with Black/Red Ink which looks great. I ran some promotional giveaway shirts that were white with Red/Black and they turned out great.
The other color combo I did(which also sold out) was Athletic Grey shirt with Blue/Green ink.. It looked very sharp.

I want to try for some bright colors soon. I can do custom shirts.. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can see if it's possible. Custom shirts can take a lot longer because I need to wait until I order blanks again before I can start on the shirt.

**LAST DESIGN TO POST RIGHT NOW**
This is my BIG BASKET design. Similar to LSDiscs design, but I like mine better :)
coffe Shirt with Brown/khaki Ink.. Printed on 6.1oz Shirt
bbcoffee1.jpg

Sunwashed Neon yellow Shirt- Lightweight 5.3oz shirt - with black Ink
bbyellow1.jpg

FASHION FITTED 4.2oz Shirt- Slate Blue- With Black or Grey Ink
bbbluegrey2.jpg

bbblueblack2.jpg

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

These designs are really nice man. I'm a big fan of the retro one. Do u do that logo on a hoodie?....

How do I go about getting some of these on mah back!?

hey Clarkey,
You can send me over a PM with what you are looking for (size/design/Color/etc) and I can fill you in on all the details.. I don't currently have any of the "Retro" logo on hoodies, but I can custom make them for you if needed.
T-shirts are $12 each and Hoodies are $25. The hoodies will be coming with a free 12x16 Hyzer Flip MicroFiber Towel.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.