• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hyzer Flip Disc Golf Apparel

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the hook up man.. guardian tree is super tight and thatnks for the towels.... well be doing buisness real soon!!!

Glad You got them and you like everything :) How did you do at BG ams??

Are the Dri-fits only available in the black/white combo or are there other colors as well?

right now the only colors I have are the Black with White Contrast Panels. I do not have any more of the Royal Blue Dryfits from last year. If I can get through the ones I have quick enough I'll put in an order for some other colors.
I just wish they ran a little less wide. They are awesome dryfits, but they are designed to be a loose fit.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Anyone heard from Scott lately? Tried PM'ing through here, and emailing him directly....just wondering what's up? Was hoping to get a couple of shirts... :/

He was supposed to finish up my order on the weekend of the 16 and 17th and ship out last week, but I haven't heard from him. The last time this happened he was in the hospital. He's usually real good about getting back to people. I hope he's OK.

Hey everyone. It's been a while.
I'm running a super deal right now: THESE 12 HOODIES MUST GO!!!!

***BIG SALE..... HyzerFlip "CUBE" Hoodies for $25 Shipped****

MEDIUM - 3
LARGE - 6
2XL - 3

These are all I currently have left. Message me if interested!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.