• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hyzer Flip Disc Golf Apparel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bud,

I've been waiting for a response for a couple months on availability of some shirts and hoodies. Are you there?!

Haven't been for a while... send me over a PM for what you were looking for and I'll get back to you ASAP!!

-------

Emoney: I only have the quantities and sizes that are shown next to each picture currently. So I only have the "Big Basket" design in the Neon Yellow shirt in 2XL.. I have it in 3XL in the Coffee shirt though.

----------

j0atz: What color short sleeve do you want?? I'll see what I can do for ya.. I have probably about 200 Blank Shirts at the house..

----------

kdankn and Garret: I do not have drifits at the moment. they are expensive to buy even as blanks so I need to save up and put in an order for a case or 2 of them. I am talking with a company in Edison, NJ about getting some Drifit t-shirts and also Drifit Polos.

-----------

blackandwhite: I have no idea what you meant, but Let me know what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do for you.

-----------

I have 2-3 new designs that are in the works.. They aren't going to be ready to print for a while as they are more complex than what i've been doing, but they should be coming out hopefully in the next 2 months.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

p.s. I should be at the Philly Open. I don't think I'll be playing, but I'll be there to Vend at least.

im looking for hoodies in a medium/large and medium t's both long and short sleeve. if you could pm me what you have that would be great. what i meant was much of what you have left seems to be l/xl/xxl items

im looking for hoodies in a medium/large and medium t's both long and short sleeve. if you could pm me what you have that would be great. what i meant was much of what you have left seems to be l/xl/xxl items

oh... gotcha.. Yeah I ran most of my designs toward the end of last year in only L-3XL.. they were just more likely to sell.
When I don't print at least every few weeks this is what happens to my inventory. I like to be at around 150-200 shirts for when i go to tournaments, but i'm down to about 70 printed shirts right now..

I'll see what blanks I have to print on and I'll get back to you. What designs are you most interested in?? If I have the blank that you want I could probably get it printed up today for you.. I'm doing a lot of work today, but i could try and get it done.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

im interested in the hyzer flip #8 hoodie in a L, "if you can still read this its still my box' in a medium, anything retro in a medium (large sweatshirt), and guardian tree (m shirt/l sweatshirt)

thx for the props on the designs....

on the other note... I met Bradley last year after the Skylands.. He went out of his way to take me out to a local course and play 2 rounds with me and work on my game. I also had the pleasure of running into him at the Yetter and he, as well as Geoff Bennet, Sarah Hokom, and Tony Ganger, stayed at my place for 2 days and played some more golf at one of my local courses.
The least I could do for him was to send him some gear to wear on the course.

I haven't sent him out any new clothing yet this year, but I guess you could say that I am still supporting him/sponsoring him. I would say I'm not a real sponsor to him as I can't pay his entries, but I would if I could (Regardless of his conduct).

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Pmed

And lol small world. I play with tony ganger all the time. He is a local friend of mine

Last edited:
Can you kind of customize your order? I love the red/black retro design, but would rather have it in a short sleeve than long sleeve.

I'll see what blanks I have... What size did you need and what color short sleeve??

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Sorry thought I got back to everyone.. I have no drifits at the moment. It is something that can definitely be done in the future. I need to save up a bit before I order drifits(they are expensive unless you order them in bulk)
----------

United: I'll see what I have.. I'm sure I have a blank White Shirt in a box somewhere.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

sweet just lemme know when you can get some dri fits in bc i would totally order a bunch(dri fits are my favorite)

He seems to be very busy .. cause i messaged him about the price of a custom 5x grey STill have the box shirt with a black sheild on front instead of red ..and im still waiting for a reply ..from yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.