• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hyzer Flip Disc Golf Apparel

Status
Not open for further replies.
rj29274: I'll check when i get back from work tomorrow evening, but I think I might be all out of them except for a few 2XL's...

j0atz: glad you like it. I'm always happy when my work is up to other's expectations!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

vinny: That shouldn't be a problem.. just remember that the disc golf x-ing will be in yellow and the "have the box" will be in light grey and red. as long as that is cool with you I have no problem printing it!!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Scott- Did you get my PM last week?

Yes I did.. Trying to get back to everyone tonight if possible.. big Basket Might be tough on the front as I would rather keep the design low(so as to not be similar to LSDisc's version which is high on the chest).. I am not sure how well the design will be printed over the pocket...
I'll PM you also!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Hey Scott. First let me say great looking shirts and hoodies! I am curious if you have the "Guardian Tree" in black size 2x in stock? I'd love to purchase one. Thanks!

Pre-Orders are done, but You can still order the Black Hyzer Flip Hoodies..
Just let me know what size and design you are interested in and I'll send you a quote. The Hoodies should be here tomorrow So I should be able to get most of them sent out by wednesday or thursday at the latest!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

why is it that whenever i have paypal funds, i forget about these awesome shirts?! i'd love a "i still have the box" and a guardian tree shirt if i ever remember

vinny: That shouldn't be a problem.. just remember that the disc golf x-ing will be in yellow and the "have the box" will be in light grey and red. as long as that is cool with you I have no problem printing it!!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

I will be sending payment tomorrow. I will include my shipping address in the message box on paypal. $32.00 for 2X i believe. Thanks for all your help. I can't wait to wear this out on the course.
Vinny.:hfive:

im digging the i still have the box tee. how much?

I can do $15 shipped on that.. 12 for shirt, 3 for shipping..
What size did you have in mind? LMK and I'll see if I have it any already printed up in that size.

Peabody: No worries.. you just let me know when you are ready..

Vinny: cool I'll PM you in a little bit.!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Hey everyone,
Trying to get things back up and running.. Knocked a Dollar off the shirt prices right now so I can get through more of them. Need to fix up my equipment and start printing again!!

Will try to sticky this for a little while to get the comments/Pm's rollin in!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

You gonna get some more of the retro short sleeves in stock any time soon? I own a longsleeve but its texas and practically summer already :D

Hey man I was wondering if you were ever gonna do some Dri fits I remember something about you maybe doing them a while back

Hey Bud,

I've been waiting for a response for a couple months on availability of some shirts and hoodies. Are you there?!

Im interested in a 2xl "big basket" . What colors do you have in the 6.1 oz heavyweight? And what would be the total price shipped? If u could post or pm me i will order one. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.