• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hyzerbomb Flak 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will post a picture shortly, big with a few pockets. I fit a bottle of sunblock, a bottle of bugspray, first aid kit, phone, cigarettes, granola bars and a rain jacket if in the forecast. Also has a snap on rain fly, 2 side putter pockets, 2 BIG bottle holders. mini pocket in front, pencil slot. Belly clip. and 2 side pockets for additional storage. $200 retail.

Last edited:
Hmmmm it sounds a lot like the Physical Flight Conteder, first release they had which I have. How durable are the straps? You may have yourself a deal if no one takes it by Tuesday

I can not tell you how durable or not durable they are since I have not used it. Seems like real sturdy stitching and they're really padded. Very nice bag.

I've been using this exact model since December in all conditions with no problems. They have lifetime warranty anyway I think. It's like a MUCH roomier Grip, holds much more comfortably.

I've been using this exact model since December in all conditions with no problems. They have lifetime warranty anyway I think. It's like a MUCH roomier Grip, holds much more comfortably.

Sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. Watched a video review of the bag and I love the storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts