• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Hyzerbomb Sirius Veteran

Derek M.

Has anyone thrown these yet? I know they were in the players pack from the Nick Hyde Memorial and was wondering how they compare to the Recon plastic.

Edit - meant Frontline Veteran, not Sirius

Curiosity got the best of me, I ordered one.

I'll report in after I throw it.

That would be amazing. I love my recon veteran. It's not super overstable but it doesn't flip much in the wind at my altitude. A beefier one would be great. I would love to just use this one mold for all my fairway needs.

These are perfect! I'm loving the Frontline/Sirius veteran. It is flatter and has more HSS, made the bag for sure.

The veteran is more overstable for me and is much better in a headwind. I bag the JLS for more straight shots and the veteran for my OS fairway. Very similar speed and distance though. Once you break a veteran in it would probably overlap

My star teebird is super domey compared to my veteran. My teebird has a harder fade at the end than the veteran, but the veteran has the same HSS and handles the wind just as well.

My star teebird is super domey compared to my veteran. My teebird has a harder fade at the end than the veteran, but the veteran has the same HSS and handles the wind just as well.

Awesome! Now I am salivating over the thought of receiving mine tomorrow.

I'd like to try one of these when the stock stamps come out. I like the recon plastic enough, but it didn't make the bag. Gonna have to see how these fly.

Bump. Anyone else thrown these yet?

I really like mine... It's Teebird like, but has less fade yet seems to do better in the wind... I'm trying not to fall in love until I know if the production runs of Frontline Veterans fly like this. I'd stock up on the Nick Hydes, but I'm pretty sure they're like $20 a pop.

Bump. Anyone else thrown these yet?

I really like mine... It's Teebird like, but has less fade yet seems to do better in the wind... I'm trying not to fall in love until I know if the production runs of Frontline Veterans fly like this. I'd stock up on the Nick Hydes, but I'm pretty sure they're like $20 a pop.

Haven't had a chance to test the production runs yet, though I have them in my hands now. They're same run as Nick Hyde Memorial ones though, so should fly very similarly... Only variable could be the whole color chemistry stuff.

Latest posts