• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I did this this today...

Tree'd

Bogey Member
...and no one was around to see it...

BGspK2c.jpg

...even though it only hit metal it was AWESOME and really nice to watch with a nice drop-in-the-basket putt at the end! :thmbup: SO CLOSE!!!

Was at Plamann this afternoon. Unfortunately my shot wasn't anywhere near touching metal, haha. It's tough to judge the elevation on that hole.

Nice job man! Does the sign say 391'? That would be a sick ace!

What disc did you throw? Love that hole. That pic doesn't do the hill justice, it's down a good 30 ft.

I've hit metal once or twice, would love to see someone ace it.

Thanks everyone! :) The sign says 391' and I threw a new orange 175g Star Roadrunner. I've been throwing champ RR's alot this year and decided to try a Star which seems to fly more stable than I was expecting (a good thing). It's taking some getting used to but I'm happy with the disc as I learn the differences between Champion and Star plastics on a familiar mold.

Thanks everyone! :) The sign says 391' and I threw a new orange 175g Star Roadrunner. I've been throwing champ RR's alot this year and decided to try a Star which seems to fly more stable than I was expecting (a good thing). It's taking some getting used to but I'm happy with the disc as I learn the differences between Champion and Star plastics on a familiar mold.

All the new road runners I have thrown have have been stable.

I have a buddy that lives in New London. I need to take a week and get up there and play some courses.

Latest posts