• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] I found a Discraft X-2

Link

Par Member
Anyone throw this thing? Its a eliteX X-2 with the Checker board middle.

I went to discraft and didn't see it as a choice in their selection. Maybe its a old disc that they discontinued.

Anyone know anything about this disc I found???

X-2

032-1.jpg

The X2 is a moderately overstable speed 7 fairway driver. It was fairly close to a TeeBird in flight, but for me it would hyzer out before a TeeBird would. I guess that means it doesn't have as much glide as a TeeBird? Anyway, if it's not beat to snot it's a nice fairway driver.

Oh, yeah. It was produced from '98-'04. It's been OOP for quite a few years.

I will toss it back and forth with a friend to test it and see if it has a place in my bag. In 15 minutes of testing I will see what she has.

I had a baby blue elite-z... That thing was super beefy, and quite overstable for me. Traded it in at the 'Nati, I believe. Probably got ripped off LOL.

The Z X2's were really beefy. Probably one of the reasons it was discontinued was that it really didn't fly like an X2 anymore once they went to candy plastic.

I'll give some feed back after I throw it. Hope it gets a place in my bag since I don't see these around.

If it does find a place in your bag, let me know, I can supply you with a backup. I found mine as well. I'd send it to ya for the price of shipping and packing. And maybe an extra dollar so I can atleast buy a candybar on my way to the post office :)

Latest posts