• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Ching] I have come to the defense of the JuJu Ching (POWER)

las8

Par Member
Ok, so I do not see much if any info on this here putter called the JuJu Ching Powerline. I want to emphasize that last part for the supreme line is like gum that has been sitting in your car on a summer day and it sucksssss big time.

I have been playing I think for eight years now. I put with my right foot out front and snap up, I keep trying to visualize it but every dry run looks like i am trying to get max D on a coin flip. obviously my thumb is not tucked in, I am not sure a better way to put it but it should be a pretty used style. I also putt with my finger on the front edge of the disc and four finger fan grip. Anyway the thumb grooves are awesome for that snap to get the disc on a line longer. depending on my confidence, or for putts 20-~50 i put it on an anhyzer line and has a consistent swoop. only bad thing is with my style i find it hard for anything near 50 and over. but that has become layup zone for me depending on the situation.

I currently have 3 JuJus all 173,172. I also have a wizard for more hyzer and blunt in my bag for up-shots I need to sit. Blunt also a real nice disc, flies like an ultimate disc, grabs chains, but do not use it if you see a stick, leaf, dandelion puff, or whirly twirls in your way. i have thrown aviars, magnets, banger gt once or twice, obviously wizard and blunts. I just needed to defend these great putters because it seems like most people have tried the real gummy ones and are instantly turned off, for perfect reason. I have let a select few give mine a try and all seemed to like them. I know a couple of my friends switched over to the ching. So, if you are looking for a new putter to try out give the JuJu ching a try. its like 8 or 9 bucks, just make sure you are getting the power plastic and not the supreme plastic. you should know because supreme is like twice as expensive.

I also don't see much skeeter (star) love on here..... Best Disc Ever.

I personally think the JuJu is one of the most squirrely putters out there.

I'm down with the skeeter, fiancé throws one. Except every time she throws it I hear Lil Jon in my head saying "Ahh skeet skeet skeet".

Ya I just didn't see too much info on here, so I added a review. isnt that what we are here for, hence the name of the website. I have seen a lot more pointless and redundant posts. but ya, i would also say it is squirrley. I would like to find something for the 20-50 range. tried a dart but too fast. but anything '15 and in i would be hesitant with anything else. Sorry for posting my opinion on something I didn't see too much information on. I'll make sure to keep my post extra fresh from now just for you medicinalfunk... buttttt i have a dx wraith that was my bud plate for a few years and a destroyer that was my ashtray plate if you were being serious about wanting resin coated DX discs. sounds super cool, so sounds exactly like you my friend.

Latest posts