• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have recorded my first ACE!

Congrats bro!!! Aces are a beautiful thing, I saw a guy hit one a few days ago, the thing skipped and traumatically flailed about 35 ft into the basket. It was incredible.

Congratulations. That is a moment you will never forget!

Also, I had to google armature to understand the above humour, but well played.
The more you know, the more you grow.

yep, that's good discin

I have been throwing since march 2013. I've pretty much have played whenever I can. I have hit the pole 2X, and the rim around the top. I think it will be something to remember...2014 is the year!:doh:

You must have been shocked. :p

yeah i just kinda stood there staring at my friend who was like " you didn't just do that!". I thought i would be doing like cart wheels and screaming but no, just me standing there in awe.

Congrats , I remember my first ace, # 11 at Winton Woods.... :/ meh. Still looking for an ace over 250 ft and would like to hit a 300ft ace before I depart this world. Majority of recent aces (none in 2013) were right around 240ft.

yeah i just kinda stood there staring at my friend who was like " you didn't just do that!". I thought i would be doing like cart wheels and screaming but no, just me standing there in awe.

Congrats! That's exactly what I did. Just got my first this morning and I just turned around arms raised, quiet as can be while my friend damn near tackled me

Congrats! Almost got one on a short course but not even close on my home course. The only open holes are over 400' par 4s and I can't throw anywhere close to that :( Large trees block all of the shorter par 3s, I don't think anyone has scored an ACE on this course! I would love to see how a seasoned veteran would attack it :)

my first was a 222 ft on a hill sloping to the right (lhbh) throw skiped off the top and bang . Thru my arms up and no one there . but I did get one other when there were some peps. still I know even if no one else believes

Latest posts