• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

I just wanted to say that I have two of the same pearly pink/red Z Wasps.

They are the bees knees.

I fell for the yellows but have a couple pinks. They are a close second for sure. That shaky Z pearly plastic was incredible.

There are 99 people viewing General Chat right now and I bet most are in this thread, or came here because their subscription notice said there was a new entry.

Either way, I vote for leaving it open until Jaysus posts a pic of his and Sky's wedding, holding Platebee of course.

He posted an update recently...

UPDATE: I still do not have Platebee, however, I have received a few updates - Platebee is still doing well.

That's not an update---its a teaser, a bite of Soap Opera Digest hyperbole.

If you can still read the thread after its locked, lock it. When we actually get an update, just start a new thread called "The Return of Platebee". The herd will literally come running. ["Literally" used correctly here--millennials have so abused the English language that Oxford/Mirriam-Webster have redefined "literally" to mean "figuratively". Thanks, "kids"!:wall:]

That's not an update---its a teaser, a bite of Soap Opera Digest hyperbole.

If you can still read the thread after its locked, lock it. When we actually get an update, just start a new thread called "The Return of Platebee". The herd will literally come running. ["Literally" used correctly here--millennials have so abused the English language that Oxford/Mirriam-Webster have redefined "literally" to mean "figuratively". Thanks, "kids"!:wall:]

I don't run (literally) for anything, especially not while reading dgcr threads.

Well darn. I got the bag out of the closet the other day and immediately thought about this thread. It's been years since I've posted so I figured I'd bump this old thing.

I know stuff got deleted but did sky ever find out she had a cult following?

The ending of this thread has been awful but it's still one of the best threads I've ever read. I don't know about y'all but for awhile there I thought about platebee every time I got on dgcr.

The iconic thread

Happy 10 year Birthday month DGCR!

That piece of DGCR lore in which the world meets Platebee.

(I wonder if new readers would get into this thread? Without the unknown factor of seeing where platebee would turn up next I don't know if this thread holds the same interest for those reading it for the first time.)

Jaysus keep telling the story of platebee!!! Updates???

I think they deleted a couple pages after someone decided to go full-creep mode and find out who she was. He posted an update a couple years ago that included a pic of her and friends outside the rock club she worked at. A couple google searches later, one of the best threads on here, came to an end. He decided, and probably wisely so, to stop posting updates here. He has said that he still receives them occasionally.

Typical "one person ruins it for the rest of us" situation...:thmbdown:

Last edited:

Latest posts