• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

I also am don't have that much of an ego that I can't be beaten by a woman or it will ruin my esteem, never once have I had an issue losing in pool, darts, beer pong... etc.

Word. My girlfriend was actually the one who got me into disc golfing and I couldn't be more thankful. She doesn't exactly understand why I now have over 200 discs, but hey, sometimes I am not so sure myself. While she is a casual player and I never expect more than that, several short holes we play in my area she holds her own on. Many times playing with friends (4+ guys and my girlfriend) she will deuce a hole that we all pull threes on. She always playfully lets us know about it.
Now back to platebee....where is it!!!???!!!

im guilty for being sexist but seriously only on the truthful things.

I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, just sharing an opinion. This thread was super entertaining but has devolved into speculation about the woman's looks. "Ooh, there's a toe, I'll bet she's super hot with a toe like that." "No way. That toe could only belong to a gargoyle." What I want to know is, since she has the plate part down so well, how is she on the 'bee side? Has she even thrown it yet? Those pearly Zs are the best Wasps ever.

That was kinda the point.

I, too wonder if the chick is cute/hot/hideous...but that's not really the point of the whole thing.

That, and like I said, dude is married with kids so its not like he is going anywhere with this...maybe he can hook up a friend or something though.

And to be clear, it wasn't rushing to the defense of women it was rushing into the potential ruining of this awesome thread. This forum is a soup sandwich and I would like to be able to continue to read this without it being locked or 'filled because of jackassery.

Last edited:
I think the platebee is in the kitchen where it belongs!

lol.gif

P.S. no new updates :(

I replied with a comment that I wished I was at the beach.

Ninth Email:

Subject: (no subject)
To: Me

It's not so pretty today.

photo-9.jpg

I want to go out and buy a bunch of cheap discs; write my name and email on them. Then go chuck them at random courses around my state just to get this to happen.

When this long trip is over the OP should make another thread with all the emails together in the first few posts...or all in one post.
Good stuff! :clap:

Step 1. Steal disc and go traveling with it
Step 2. Email pictures of disc to owner
Step 3. ????
Step 4. Profit!!!

Latest posts