• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

Does Platebee ever get to fly anymore? That is what he/she was created to do!

Instead the poor disc endures a life of drudgery in slavery... as a plate... when it's not stuck on a high closet shelf or crammed into a bag somewhere. It also got renamed with a degrading slave name to try to make it forget it's past and what it was truly created for. This is cruel! Please let the poor thing do what it loves most, soar through the skies with the wind rushing by!

FREE PLATEBEE!

(FWIW the Mandarin Chinese word for "frisbee" is literally translated "flying plate".)

I blame obama for this.

giphy.gif

I do not generally bump this thread without posting an update, but since it is already on the first page....

I received two non-platebee updates. That is all.

If any one else had messaged you and said, hey I have your frisbee and I am not sending it back. How p!ssed off would you be?

I can't believe everyone else is all about the story and not the fact that you haven't got your disc back.

If any one else had messaged you and said, hey I have your frisbee and I am not sending it back. How p!ssed off would you be?

I can't believe everyone else is all about the story and not the fact that you haven't got your disc back.

she stole it from her ex boyfriend who stole it from him. I honestly think this whole thing is made up.

However "exciting," it seems a bit boring to be made up.

Honestly, something made up would be more far fetched.

I was just asking because I was never once interested in the story. Specifically due to the reason I posted above.

If you guys don't think these two people are hooking up, then you are dead wrong. There's passion on these pages, I feel the love generated from the platebee.

I hear 1st run platebees are going for big bucks on ebay.

Don't let M Night Shyamalan get hold of this story - make up your own twist ending.

Ultimate twist would be Platebee is the one taking selfies and sending them.

On a side note, can we send Sky a bunch of minis so that it looks like Platebee has a family?