• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

I think it's time that we all put this saga to rest. It was entertaining at the beginning. And there's still a part of all of us that gets excited when we see a new post on it. But the girl got bored of it and I think the majority of us did too. RIP Platebee.

This story is not wierd at all, I lost a clear Z XL in the 2000's with tournament stamp on it from the tournament in 2006. It was found in 2018 sometime and they said the disc was very worn down to the point the disc was super flippy. I told the people to keep the disc since it was so worn in the Z XL was not what it needed to be and his wife really liked how it flew at the time she found it. I told them that if she looses the disc then try replacing with a Z Mantis or Z Heat as one of those two molds will be about he flippy spot of that disc.

You're Damn right it's not weird.

You're Damn right it's not weird.

The odd thing is of the 3 discs I found only one could be returned to the Lost and found at Brown Farm in westernmost New York in the mid 2000's. The disc had just the guys name on the disc and I did not want the mold a newer mold at the time XD+. Even the #2 Upshot that is in my bag is closer to an XD mold and now the Colt is closest of Innova discs.

I think it's time that we all put this saga to rest. It was entertaining at the beginning. And there's still a part of all of us that gets excited when we see a new post on it. But the girl got bored of it and I think the majority of us did too. RIP Platebee.

You don't really mean that...*covers imaginary children's ears*:(

Here's my head narrative; she's moved on from the travel phase in her life, has had a baby, set Platebee up on a shelf and hasn't thought about it in a while.

One day when her kid gets older, they will find Platebee and wonder, who is this Jaysus? Why does my mom have a frisbee from a random man?

Then we can start of new thread with her kid and their adventures.

Here's my head narrative; she's moved on from the travel phase in her life, has had a baby, set Platebee up on a shelf and hasn't thought about it in a while.

One day when her kid gets older, they will find Platebee and wonder, who is this Jaysus? Why does my mom have a frisbee from a random man?

She will tell her son or daughter about Platebee's past and how he bagged more sandwiches than any other Frisbee plate. Some were Heavily mayonnaised and others had a moderate amount of mustard, but all were potato chip friendly.

"..and Jaysus gave Platabee to forgive us from our errant throws, son. Praise Platabee, amen."

I can see it now. Platabee brings forth the new world order.

We are social media friends; she still travels and seems to do all around awesome stuff (which means no babies, trust me on that one). We chat occasionally, and next time we do, I will ask what Platebee is up to now-a-days.

We are social media friends; she still travels and seems to do all around awesome stuff (which means no babies, trust me on that one). We chat occasionally, and next time we do, I will ask what Platebee is up to now-a-days.
Jaysus,

Would you please ask her to send an updated picture of Platebee? Hopefully one in action, reminiscent of the old days. That would put smiles on so many faces. But we will even settle for one on a shelf. I really miss that little round, red adventurer!

I found a white Prodigy disc sitting on the edge of the parking lot of our local disc golf course with nobody else around. It was odd because it wasn't really close to any of the fairways or baskets on the course. So I pick it up and see that is has a phone number on it, so I was going to text a "hostage pic" of this disc to the owner (I had read through this thread off and on and thought it was pretty funny). So my friends are all waiting to tee off so I put it in my car and was going to text after the round. Shortly after we are teeing off and this dude comes up and asks if any of us saw a white disc near the parking lot. I told him I had it and I went to my car to get it. He was nice and thanked me, but I wondered if in the back of his mind he was thinking "yeah right dude you were about to steal my disc". I guess if I was going to take it I didn't have to admit I had it and run to the car. I was really annoyed though since I didn't get to enjoy the hostage fun for a bit!

PLATEBEE LIVES!

PLATEBEE LIVES!

Deep water soloing and the platebee makes a return for breakfast birthday cake (not my bday)

nyEhOgD.jpg