• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] I MADE A MISTAKE!.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KG505

Birdie Member
.....and got my hands on a 4 chain magnet :doh:

Its firmness is between the current run regulars and softs, but it has the sweet grip of the current softs. And now I want more :hfive:

So, if you have one and like Paypal, or trades for some nice plastic (pro rhynos, brand new heavy San Marino small bead aviars, totem teebirds etc) Let me know!

Im looking for regular 4 chain magnets, but will consider the softs as well. Preferably 170+ Thanks!

Thanks to Disc Golf for the PM, GLong for the heads up, and Philly Matt for takin care of me, Few on the way! Still looking though, keep them comin!

pitchforks.jpg

torches-and-pitchforks.jpg

Market Place once again proving itself to be the best place to find the discs you're after... Who else has some for sale/trade?

Mag

I have a four chain I think you might interested, I'd trade a totem for it... Ill get you pic when I get home... Pm me

So paypal has dried up due to the great responses i've gotten from the market place, Trades still available! Lots of soft 4 chains, Whose got the regulars? Glow?

Have any of my wants? Link below.

If you need any more, let me know... I may be willing to part with one or four of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.