• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I need an understable mid suggestions please!

I just picked an X Comet for the US mid slot and I love it. But it doesn't feel like buzz and isn't flat...
Beat in an X Comet and it will be your goto disc for a wide variety of shots including understable duties. I throw Buzzz's as well, and just didn't click with the Buzzz SS or the Fuse, even though they both felt more Buzzz-like.

I just started throwing a Star Maco3. It does what you tell it to. First off hardly any fade. If you throw it on a hyzer it will fly exactly that line. Also you throw it on an anhyzer it will hold that line. Great disc so far.

I'm personally a fan of the Flying Squirrel. It's a little slower and doesn't suffer from low speed overstability nearly as bad as the standards, the Meteor and Fuse.

I really like my Fuse, but I keep finding myself thinking about one of these...

A very worn cryztal Z buzzz, champion Aero, CE Aviar, and DGA Squall (newest testing disc for me) do all my "understable" approach duties.

Latest posts