• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I-phone scorecard

Matthew boals

Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
I'm kickin my own ass for not thinking up this app.!!! Has anyone used one of the two apps.? Are they worth the time and little money?

I'm really happy with the one i have and other players think it's great too..

I paid 1.99 for the app from Sutibo Software........rated 4 of 5 stars, lots of positive reviews.

it'll track up to 9 players
you can store a list of courses
can input pars on holes
the graphics are cartoon-like but pretty easy to read in sunlight.

The reviews of the app from Particulat Idiom ($0.99) kept me from buying that one, all negative and 1.5 of 5 stars.

I use the one from Sutibo Software, and have had no problems with it, very easy to use interface stores a bunch of courses, and saves your data for each course for view later, also lets you input as many holes as needed for the course you are playing which i guess not all scorecard apps do. I would recommend it, 1.99 well spent IMO.

I have the same one as mentioned in the previous posts. It's the best one out there solely for disc golf. Par 3 is the default par for all holes and courses, there is history to keep track of previously played games. Also, if you do have anymore suggestions the developers are very in-touch with their customers and are open to any kind of input.

I really like 'Golf Card'. I'm in the middle of developing a dg scoring app and it is a mix of the 3 that I've seen plus a couple of other items. I'd recommend you pay the few bucks for that one right now.

I bought both. I didn't realize how great the cartoony one is til I tried to use the other ( I will not even try to express my disgust). Any one know how many courses the good one stores? It be cool if Tim could design one that loads onto the site ( I'd be willing to pay upto $25). Distance and or disc tracking would be a cool add on.
I wish it had a button to mark ob, 2 meters, and 3 min.
If someone could suggest this I'd be thankful- cause I won't suggest it

It tracks unlimited number of courses as long as your iPhone has avaiable memory. OB marking would be nice, but since you can't have an iPhone with you during a tourney (because it has GPS) I don't think the 3 minute thing would be of much use.

I just wish the Disc Golf app (which I like very much BTW) would advance itself to the next hole after entering your scores. I don't know how many times I've entered the next hole played scores on the previous hole. That and the score card would be nicer if below par scores were highlighted like bogey scores are by a different color.

I just wish the Disc Golf app (which I like very much BTW) would advance itself to the next hole after entering your scores. I don't know how many times I've entered the next hole played scores on the previous hole. That and the score card would be nicer if below par scores were highlighted like bogey scores are by a different color.

I did that twice yesterday........... I got myself to look for the colored discs by the names. Once you put scores in for a hole, it moes into the little basket icon(see below). The hole score shows in the bush next to the names but is tough to see.

I wish you could d/load the saved rounds scorecards somehow......... only way i figured out is to take a screenshot of the display.

22021_g.jpg

Last edited:
I did that twice yesterday........... I got myself to look for the colored discs by the names. Once you put scores in for a hole, it moes into the little basket icon(see below). The hole score shows in the bush next to the names but is tough to see.

Wow I never saw the disc in the basket. Actually when I'm on the course I pretty much do it all be memory. I can barely see any of the score card. I need reading glasses and I don't ever have them with me.

I bougt the I phone so I could get directions to courses ( I also bought a wii for tiger ten)!
My day now goes:
wake up, practice putting in the basement, check dgcr
go to work, imagine discin
go to lunch, hurry eating, check dgcr
get off work, disc, listen to dg life, check dgcr til three am
rinse and repeat

My budget forced me to choose between a new bag and a discraft misprint deal or an iphone. I choose the discs and bag. I was great (I love all my new shwag) but I want an iphone so bad. This thread doesn't help.

Latest posts