• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I saw a guy with an iPad 2 on the course...

Maybe if he had an Android he wouldn't have to wprry about bringing both of those out. :p
Seriously though, I just use my HTC thunderbolt which has a big enough screen, i dont need to haul a tablet around with me. Seems like he just wanted to show it off.

you shoulda asked to see it and then asked if it was overstable as you were driving with it. after you drove it out 100 feet, look back at him and say "not enough glide for me" and walk away.

I'm totally bringing a battery operated 52" plasma screen hooked up to my iphone. Yeah BEAAAATCH! I can't have what he has, so I will out Yuppie him. ;)

I hate iTunes, hate the price of Apple products, and can't stand the limitations. HOWEVER, I love the interconnectivity, love the app concept, and love no stinking virus protector crap.

So, I own both kinds of stuff, but not the dang iPad 2.....YET!

So, I saw this guy actually hauling an iPad 2 with him. So, I asked him what it was for. He said he uses it to keep score, take photos, look up the maps from this site (which he was not a member of, booooo!), weather, and anything else that might come up.

I asked him if it is an over-stable beast and he did not find that funny at all. Some people have no sense of humor.

Anyway, so I noticed he also had an iPhone as well. Do you think it makes sense to haul that iPad 2 around knowing it could easily break regardless of the case you have it in and dealing with such a bulky item?

I am inclined to think this overkill and showing off. (That rat bastard got one and I'm still looking for one.) LOL

I do all of that stuff with my iPhone. no need to haul my iPad to the course, I would be afraid something would happen to it and I don't need something extra to take care of or lug around.

Keep an eye out for the new "Innova DB" disc golf bag.

It has a special series of velcro straps for an iPad 2.

Latest posts