• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I sent this out to Jgilla.

rikardob

Eagle Member
He received his package today. I should be getting my Roc soon.

3823193574_8099c4d181_b.jpg

Without a doubt the most clever inclusion with a trade I have ever seen. Will definitely come in handy next time I need to make an emergency smoking device out of a disc while on the course. Good looking out!

Maybe you just had to be there

Get me an avocado, an ice pick, and a snorkel...

Nothing really. He posted up some discs in the trade forum, and I had what he was looking for. I just decided it would be cool to get a little something extra and unexpected in a disc trade.
I would give you extra bonus trade points for that. You just never know when you'll need colored toothpicks. =)

Nothing really. He posted up some discs in the trade forum, and I had what he was looking for. I just decided it would be cool to get a little something extra and unexpected in a disc trade.

I think you hit it out of the park on "unexpected" :p

BLM

All I have to say is that I have traded upwards of 200 discs online and I have never once received such an unexpected item in a trade. I thought it was hilarious and very clever at the same time.

My only complaint is that now I am constantly looking over my shoulder cause his damn cat wont stop watching me, even causef me to shank a few 5ft. putts.

Latest posts