• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whatsup with these lonestar sponsorships

Credit to drkstr.

@drkstr Hey how have you been, Don? I miss the Lake Stevens crew since moving.

I really like the Victor 1 Plastic for my putters. Probably the closest to Vibram Medium in hand feel and durability that I've come across for putters. But I started in with them right at the beginning, and no I'm not a sponsored player nor will be. I like my mixed bag too much.

Saw on FB someone filled out a lonestar sponsorship application for their dog and the dog got sponsored.

I am wondering if he realized he needed support to get touring after not cashing at his events in Texas...
He was (acted?) so excited to be throwing his Bosses, valks and Firebirds (or whatever it was he was throwing when LSD wasn't requiring/requesting him bag more/all LSD) again in his announcement. Now he not only is back to throwing the LSD stuff but learning Clash and AGL?
I love to follow open bag players, but this one doesn't trigger that interest...

Rathbun being a completely mixed bag right now is really excited, I wish he was sharing more about what he's throwing. I do know hes throwing sextons and comets which is cool. Would be awesome if he ditched his judges for wizards.

(just snooped his insta... looks like he is putting gateway! Warlocks, so he's ditched the beads)

Latest posts