• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I think I have issues...

I had a dream once where I was playing in this park around dusk and I saw this girl getting raped out on the street by a gang. I ran into woods with my bag and called the police. It was kind of funny because I was mad that I bought the bright yellow fade bag and I was afraid it would attract the attention of the gang bangers. One of my weirder dreams.

Wow. I had this dream once that I was a cop and responded to a rape call from a disc golf course. Just as we were leaving with the caught gangsters, I glimpsed a hint small rectangle of yellow in the woods, then it was gone...

It must have really happened! lol

Its funny that you hid in the woods and called the police in your dreams. Smart thing to do but in my dreams, I always go charging in like some sort of a hero and prepare to give them the butt whooping of a lifetime, but thats when the light punches start and I get frustrated.

Last time I tried to punch someone in a dream. They had gotten in a truck to try to run and I jumped on the side of the truck and punched through the window. Managed to do that but as the driver speed down the road, my punches on him started getting weaker and weaker, and he was just looking at me. SO I reached in and grabbed the steering wheel and yanked it, flipping the truck.

I dont know what happened with me as its a bit fuzzy but I was walking up the the flipped truck where the guy was all bloody and stuck and said "How do you like that mother ******!"

Yea, when the punches get weak, I have to get really inventive on how to stop the people in my dreams too. I wonder how many people suffer the weak dream punch syndrome. I wonder if its some how our unconscious trying to tell us to be more peaceful.

Yea, when the punches get weak, I have to get really inventive on how to stop the people in my dreams too. I wonder how many people suffer the weak dream punch syndrome. I wonder if its some how our unconscious trying to tell us to be more peaceful.

or that we need to learn how to punch before the next time we get in a real fight.

or that we need to learn how to punch before the next time we get in a real fight.

lol I was just thinking, maybe after all of that effort trying to punch, I might just really put a lot of power into the punch and get a lot harder of a hit than I expect.

I am really a peacefull person so that why the dreams seem so funny to me. Maybe its because my urge to punch someone is being repressed?

I myself have never had the weak punching dream, but I have had the same thing with running. The faster I try to run, the slower I run. I hope I don't kick during these dreams. Maybe these dreams have to do with fight or flight instincts, it's telling the weak punchers to run and the slow runners to fight.

I have also had many dreams where I'll just be walking around and all of a sudden find a bunch of discs. Or I'll look in a bush and there will be like 100 discs all over it. It makes perfect sense in my dreams too. Maybe someday that will actually happen?

my buddies had a jam band in college "Smoked Turkey", they wrote a song about that syndrome, they called it, "Its Punchin Time"

I get disc finding dreams like once a week and they are so vivid, when i wake up I get all sad cause I relelize that I didnt actually find any of those discs :(

I don't get the dreams, nor do I get the playing well dreams, just the ones where I'm searching for courses, always searching, never finding... :(

so, I had another weird dg dream last night. I was at my local course and it was flooded in an area that ussually is flooded this time of year and in spring, and I went wading through (up to my knees) and there were discs everywhere! Everywhere I looked there discs and they were falling out of my arms I had so many.

The really weird part is that the whole time that I'm really excited, I'm kind of annoyed that some of them have names/numbers that I'm going to have to call back. :eek:

And I'm pretty sure someone from this site was there too. I don't actually know anyone here, but it was one of those things that you just know in a dream. But the details are getting fuzzy as the day goes on, so I can't be sure.

hahaha on the weak punches dreams. I like how you never really get your ass kicked in those they just look at you like you are a little kid or a dog jumping on their leg.

I also have the weak punches and the weak legs dream. My high school biology teacher said it is because your body paralyzes itself when you dream so you don't hurt yourself, so when you try to move your muscles in the dream you get the real life feeling of them barley moving.

I had never realized so many others had the weak punch dream. Makes me feel better.

I also dream about DG almost every day- usually there is some weird water hazard that I throw into or just miss. I also dream about water almost every night, so that sorta makes sense.

And it's not a DG dream, but I always have this dream I am in Amsterdam but never get to go to a coffee shop, sort of like the not being able to find the garden of eden course. I have been to Amsterdam twice, so the vividness of this dream really bugs me.

I've never had the weak punches dream, I kick ass in the dream world like Norris and Bruce Lee combined. Definitely had the disc finding dreams though.

Latest posts