• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] i wanna know who has a black or smoke proto boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

nohitter455

title says it:

i want to know who has a black or smoke proto boss. i have one and am wondering and hoping to get an idea of how many are out there and with what stamps. post a pic with condition weight and opinion on color. thanks everyone cant wait to see what we disc-over...

heres one of my babies and only black one to get it started. thx again

smoke to black with a black outer rim and smoke flight plate. 10/10 new mint gold stamp and has a written weight of 173 but a scaled weight of 174.

post pics to prove you've gotem

Attachments

• black boss.jpg
    black boss.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 75

I'm surprised that yours is so much darker. Mine is the smokey clear one, 4th one from the left on the bottom. Never seen any others besides yours and mine.

Yes I do. Ill post later. Its not nice like yours but its growing. Like the other wall stuff too.

I've been working on my set for years, and it's not a competition until we're bidding against each other. :)

i hear you. ill post my mini collection i like blacks and clears, glows random first runs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts