• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Ian's Wants for 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a handful of pearly white old mold beasts in mint comdition. All low-mid 160s, pm me if interested

^^ wish i had the extra cash buddy.. they sound beautiful but prob out of my range .. bumpski .. bring out those nice not so expensive teebirds lol :p

I have an unthrown roc from the 96 ice bowl. It has the big bird rubber stamp on the bottom

bump.. wants are pretty much the same except the "will consider" at the bottom i have added a couple there im interested in testing.. atm biggest wants would be GL Fury under 170g, lighter weight Rolly Rancher Beast, would also really like a well seasoned light weight Escape if there are any out there

lol yeah so many random things id like to test.. want to keep messing with Escapes but havent been playing enough to get one seasoned yet :(

lol yeah so many random things id like to test.. want to keep messing with Escapes but havent been playing enough to get one seasoned yet :(

I feel you, I'm about the microwave my DX Roc to see if it gets flippy lol

Don't do it Streets!
Just throw it into the nearest hard surface about 20 times!

lol ... yo Streets been talking to Fixit and we are going to try and get up for a lake russel or canopy tours round if you are interested :)

no down the road sometime in the next few weeks or so.. he is going to check with his buddies and let me know

no down the road sometime in the next few weeks or so.. he is going to check with his buddies and let me know

That sounds awesome! Been awhile since I've been in Dawg country for golf :thmbup:

Friday Bump .. Biggest Wants ATM :

"CAL" Dx Teebirds - 170ish or under, prefer 8/10+ but will look at any
P and S-Line PD's - under 170g.. No +, Would prefer softer P-line if possible

Also would love a light weight Jolly Rancher Teebird to test against my 11x.. I havent seen a Brinster or Totem under 170g.. are they out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts