• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I'd do it to help save your dg course - please help!

I got the exact same response. Makes me wonder if they actually read my e-mail. Anyway, I am curious as to what this other central location could be. The only other centrally located park big enough for a disc golf course is Waterloo Park, but it would probably only be big enough for a 9 holer unless you take up every square inch and make the course compact and short.

In another thread about this topic, Bevo posted a link to this news article about the impending closure of Pease Park. According to the article, the chosen park is Colorado River Park.

In another thread about this topic, Bevo posted a link to this news article about the impending closure of Pease Park. According to the article, the chosen park is Colorado River Park.
That's not even close to central though. In the email response it specifically says central so it makes me wonder if there's another location they're considering. The central location of Pease combined with it actually being a really good course is what makes it so special. How many other high rated 18 hole courses are centrally located in a large metropolitan city?

New disc golf course would be great as well? Why be rid of it? Just add the new one! 18 more reasons to visit Texas

And this is just another case of people trying to stop a natural process. Its gonna happen anyway, don't be afriad of change.

That's not even close to central though. In the email response it specifically says central so it makes me wonder if there's another location they're considering. The central location of Pease combined with it actually being a really good course is what makes it so special. How many other high rated 18 hole courses are centrally located in a large metropolitan city?

I hear you and I'm certainly not disputing your point. I was just answering your question based on a news source.

Latest posts