• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

iDye poly green

DarthMahling

So I've used the iDye poly green(powder) added it into iDye poly yellow (allready dilluted) trying to lighten it. It still came out pretty dark. Has anyone combined the yellow and blue yet? If so what was your result?
Thanks.

To lighten it, the proportion of yellow to green would have to be pretty high. Sometimes diluting the dye with double or more of the water will lighten it up, but do a test because the color may be funky. I haven't used the I-Dye yet, just going on experience with Rit and other types of dyes.

Dont add yellow to green to make it lighter, add green to yellow to make it darker. It will be easier to tune your color. May only take a couple drops of green to make yellow into light green...

Dont add yellow to green to make it lighter, add green to yellow to make it darker. It will be easier to tune your color. May only take a couple drops of green to make yellow into light green...

This. Like in mixing paints, you add color to white, instead of white to color.