• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If your house was on fire......

I keep all my collectables in a storage tub w/ a handle so I would go straight to my shelf and quickly grab that w/ my baby son under my other arm. Just one disc... my 2002 USDGC ce Roc w/ blue stamp since I could play an entire round w/ it.

ATL Scott, I would save that cat too! That pic was classic.

my discs are outside.... the only one i have inside is my tye dye SE TL so I guess I'd grab that. My most valued possession however is Rave Duck. If I had to grab one thing Rave Duck would be coming with me.

Heck, I just dropped a $100 on a bag and quads, can I leave the discs and take the bag? If not;
First Run Pro Teebird

I'd be way more concerned about my bikes than my discs. I'd grab my road bike, my old Paramount frame, and my mountain bike. Hell, I'd grab a few mountain bike tires I have before I'd grab any of my discs. Sadly, an 8x Roc is easier to replace than a brand new pair of Nokian Gazzaloddis, and cheaper, too.

If my house was on fire I would save my favorite wizard, because it is beat in so straight and has three aces on it. If my moms house was on fire I would save my dx rhyno which is the only disc I have left from the original three I bought and has my first ace on it.

DSCI0466.jpg

Ironically enough it's a blaze.

I'd be way more concerned about my bikes than my discs. I'd grab my road bike, my old Paramount frame, and my mountain bike. Hell, I'd grab a few mountain bike tires I have before I'd grab any of my discs. Sadly, an 8x Roc is easier to replace than a brand new pair of Nokian Gazzaloddis, and cheaper, too.

:thmbup:

Couldn't agree more. I don't throw any OOP stuff, so all my discs are easily replaceable. Sure, I'd be bummed that I have to start the process of beating in a couple Star Rocs, but not as bummed as I'd be losing any of my bicycles. (Road, Mountain, and a commuter that I built up myself from a Surly CrossCheck frame.)

Once, I actually did wake up to find my house on fire. Instead of grabbing discs, I put the fire out. It was an electrical fire from a bad clothes dryer that started it.

I would leave them all and allow them to melt into a giant super disc. It would be a combination CE, SB, Star, Champion, Pro, ESP, Z, DX, Echo, Gold line, an Opto plastic. I wonder how it would beat in?

You wouldn't beat in the disc...a super disc like this would be YOU IN...

The only discs that I'd havd a hard time replacing is my beat to hell pro d magnet and my 11x firebird, which is my oldest disc and has a bit of a backstory.

I would grab my proto stamped star wraith...would be too sad to say there were only 99 in existence :(
174ProtoWraith.jpg

My old 4-chain Magnet

Kittens006.jpg

Is there anyone who expected his answer to be anything other than this? :p You and Magnets.

I was once woken up by my son running at me and the wall behind him on fire. It was caused by bad electrical. We got it out and surveyed the damage. We never thought to grab a disc but were pleasantly surprised when we found the fire had stopped about a foot from our dye area and supplies.

Next fire, I'm grabbing an Opto River and throwing it on the fire to put it out.